Like many of you, I have a to do/wish list a mile long! I was so excited to see Littlest Learners is hosting a Summer To Do List Linky Party. It's fun to see what is on everyone else's list, & it gives me some more ideas, too! I am joining the party & sharing my Summer To Do List....
1. Organize my house! It's fallen apart the last few weeks. My daughter's husband is deploying to Iraq, so she and my just-turned-1-year-old-on-Friday granddaughter have moved in with us. On top of that, I've been so busy the last 2 weeks, things are going crazy!
2. Relax by the pool. Can't wait to get out to the pool with my 2 little granddaughters! My second granddaughter will be 1 in 4 weeks....can't wait to watch them splash & play!
3. Work on my Master's classes.
4. Develop a Project Based Learning project. I'm going to a week long training in June & am super excited. Last year was awesome, & as a result of the training, one of my fabulous team members and I developed projects which ended with our classes creating a community garden, building a fitness trail, & creating rodeo-themed math games. Not sure what projects we'll design this time around.....have a few ideas floating around my head, though!
5. Organize & prep my Everyday Math Games. I've fallen in love with the way Kristen at Ladybug's Teacher Files organizes her games, & hope to do something very similar in my room.
6. Work on plans for the year & begin to create games that match the theme/project & support the standards. I am a big time believer in the power of games for instruction.
I am SURE there are more things that should be on this list! I am going to check out all the other ideas on the Linky Party then come back here to add to MY list!
Click on over to check out the party yourself!