- Gather research - a research guide AND printable notecards with supports.
Meet FDR! What a great "Pocket Person"!
- Turn the notes into a written report (with the guidance of the planning packet).
- Choice of writing pages: Either D'Nealian or Zaner-Bloser with built in supports (cloze type activity), primary lined in both landscape and portrait, and regular lined paper in either landscape or portrait.
- Revise and edit guide in the planning packet.
- Planning guide for a "Pocket Person" (which can be used as a visual aide for a presentation, and/or posted in the hall as an interactive learning tool for others).
- A rubric to guide students and serve as an assessment tool.
I've just added this to my TpT store, and it's ON SALE until Sunday!! However, I'm so excited about it, I'd like to give two away!! Just leave a comment below telling me how many times per year your students do research reports. I'll choose two random winners Friday night.