First, I want to share a couple pics from something that was NOT on my bucket list (so I guess I can count this in place of some of the things I did NOT get done right?! lol). On Monday, we went to an animal rescue and got to hold a baby bear and a baby lion! How cool is that?!? My little girls were just thrilled. I mean, look at that! That is a real bear!
|At the Children's Museum|Sleep in!! Can't wait. . . I'm still trying to adjust to Spring Forward. Daylight Savings Time is NOT my friend!Check!
- Try at least 2 new recipes. Hmm. Not yet.
- See at least 3 movies.1 down, 2 to go!
Take my babies to the Children's MuseumCheck! And going back again next week!
- Organize my mom's bills into a system that works for me (I've taken over her bills due to Alzheimer's).Whoops....procrastinating on this one!
- Do a little bit of spring cleaning. I know. . . BLEH. But it has to be done. I'm thinking about actually scheduling it in. . .maybe setting a specific amount of time. . .set a timer for X minutes, and when it gets goes off, walk away until the next time cleaning is in the schedule. For some reason, that makes it seem a little more palatable. Well-- I did say a LITTLE BIT, so I guess technically I could mark this off....but honestly, I plan to do some more.
Make those phone calls I haven't been able to make. Boy- a teacher's schedule just doesn't match up well with doctors offices!Check!
- Catch up on some blogging. I'm really liking those blogging planners I've been seeing recently!
- Do some planning for this last 9 weeks.Does the planning I've done in my head count?
Sleep in! Oh-- did I say that already?Check! Unfortunately, I'm also staying up SUPER late, so I think I'm kinda negating the sleeping in.