We made sure to disinfect our classroom. We had SO much illness before Christmas with 25% of my kiddos out -- including ME -- those last two weeks before break, I am on a mission to keep us as all as healthy as we can! Did you see my post about staying healthy in & out of the classroom? Here are some of the things I started doing TODAY:
- Made sure to keep my drink away from kid areas like my small group table.
- Moved the community tissues AWAY from my desk.
- Disinfected the handles to the cabinets & the classroom door.
- Washed my hands even more than I already did.
- Disinfected our classroom tables.
- Moved dry erase markers to containers that only I can access for only me to use.
Wish we were back in school tomorrow...I
had have so much planned for us to do!