We just started our Spring Break Friday. As of today, I have 11 days left to relax and get energize! (But who's counting? lol). I'm linking up with Brigid's Daily Lesson Log's linky. I have so many things I want to get done! Getting it all down in black & white will help make it official.
We're staying at home for Break & my goal is to keep it low-key and relaxing. Nevertheless, I still have a laundry list of things I want to do and get done. So here are my Top 10:
- Sleep in!! Can't wait. . . I'm still trying to adjust to Spring Forward. Daylight Savings Time is NOT my friend!
- Try at least 2 new recipes.
- See at least 3 movies.
- Take my babies to the Children's Museum
- Organize my mom's bills into a system that works for me (I've taken over her bills due to Alzheimer's).
- Do a little bit of spring cleaning. I know. . . BLEH. But it has to be done. I'm thinking about actually scheduling it in. . .maybe setting a specific amount of time. . .set a timer for X minutes, and when it gets goes off, walk away until the next time cleaning is in the schedule. For some reason, that makes it seem a little more palatable.
- Make those phone calls I haven't been able to make. Boy- a teacher's schedule just doesn't match up well with doctors offices!
- Catch up on some blogging. I'm really liking those blogging planners I've been seeing recently!
- Do some planning for this last 9 weeks.
- Sleep in! Oh-- did I say that already?
I'm also linking up with All Things Upper Elementary and having a Spring Fever Sale!
Everything in my TpT store is 20% off through Monday! Happy Shopping!